samedi 10 juin 2017

Instadescovert...

Hola chicas!


There are few day I was on Instagram, and I discovered  an American brand “ Bled shop”.
I immediately liked the concept, 
I went DM the brand for say how much I liked their products!
They sell clothes style old school. (see the pictures down)
I as you know I adore this style so of course I like Bled shop style.
After I being gone on their website for really saw what they proposed, crush on some stuff.
 I wondered why I not offer them to make an article about themselves. 
Farshad reply me “Of course” I was so happy🙆.
 I ask him some questions about the brand, like:

When Bled was create?






     
     What type of client are you targeting?







      Do you have shops in Europe?








       
      • Why did you create his brand?
      -Bled shop was created with passion,Farshad  the creator  of the brand was the same kid who didn’t  have any cash in his pockets and scraped up change just to eat off the dollar menu every day.           
                      “A basic 9 to 5 job was something I was horrified of!”
       So  he creates “Bled” to represent the youth that wants to create and leave a mark on this earth. At the end of his message  he say:

                      “When I’m dead & gone off this earth, all that matters to me is that I know at least one beautiful human has a piece that I created with on his/her back.”




      That's my favorite products:
      clik sur l'image 


      https://www.bledshop.com/collections/shop-all-bled/products/bled-camo-coach-jacket-gray-black

      https://www.bledshop.com/collections/shop-all-bled/products/bledboy-tee-black
      https://www.bledshop.com/collections/sale/products/bled-winbreaker-jacket-olive-black

      Les casquettes sont à $29.99
                                                                                   


        
                                                                                     Casquette avec le "B" blanc ici 
                                         Casquette avec le "chien bled shop" ici




      It's all for me !
      Don't forget to go check their page instagram here
      Pour avoir l'article en français c'est sur ta droite

      MUCHAS MUCHAS BESOS TE AMO💕 
      C'est tout pour moi n'oublie pas :💓👪💬

      XOXO,
      E...

      Aucun commentaire

      Enregistrer un commentaire

      © JustbeBrown
      Maira Gall